This workshop introduces participants to the Results-Based Accountability™ framework. In the workshop, Results-Based Accountability™ is applied to both cross-community quality of life improvements and the management of programs, agencies, and service systems.
- UK Workshops Page Outcomes-Based Accountability (OBA 101)
- Netherlands Workshops Page including RBA 101 materials in Dutch (RBA)
- Selected RBA 101 materials in French and German (external link)
- Other RBA/OBA website materials translation available via Google Translate
This intensive, two-day workshop prepares participant to teach the concepts of results accountability and coach others in its implementation. Participants will learn how to:
- conduct their own Results-Based Accountability™ workshops;
- lead training exercises; and
- help organizations and their leaders put these practices into operation.
Coaching for small teams or individuals on the development and use of performance measures to improve program and agency performance, and the use of population accountability to improve population well-being.Learn More
The Powerpoint slide sets used in FPSI workshops can be downloaded by workshop participants from this site. These slide sets will be maintained on the site for at least 90 days after the workshop. Like all RBA/OBA material, these slides are free for use with attribution.
To view available slide sets, click here.
Ready to get started? Contact us