The Purposes of an RBA /OBA Master Class
There are two primary purposes:
- Share the latest and best new ideas in RBA and
- Answer peoples’ questions and clear up misconceptions about RBA implementation.
And several secondary purposes:
- Allow people to share success stories and lessons with each other,
- Provide an opportunity for networking and building the community of practice.
- Give people a safe place to practice things like selecting performance measures and
- Put people face to face to what they need to do to implement RBA (i.e. the RBA Self Assessment Questionnaire)